Obrascón Huarte Lain (OHL) is a global infrastructure group with more than 100 years of history.
At present, the OHL Group is:
- An international leader in the construction of hospitals and railways
- 45th largest international contractor according to the Ranking Engineering News Record (ENR) 2018
- Ranked in the USA in the Top 20 contractors by Sector (Transportation) (#14) and in the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Contractors (#11) by ENR 2018
- Over 40 years building infrastructures in Latin America
- Activity focused in three geographical areas: USA, Europe and Latin America
OHL Group operates in the US through its subsidiary OHL USA. This affiliate has expanded its presence in the United States construction sector through the acquisition of local companies and organic growth by building teams of professionals with extensive experience in their markets.
OHL Canada focuses on safety and quality and is committed to building a culture that promotes the advancement of disadvantaged, minority and women in the workplace ; free of gender and racial discriminations. The firm’s established presence in major local markets is supported by the financial strength and diverse international experience of the OHL Group. This allows OHL to deliver customized services to its clients under any delivery method.